Thursday, September 25, 2008

Getting Started

My friend Anth and I will share our love of food. We love to create fabulous dishes for our family and Friends. I am EK and I mostly in the business feeding my four kids and one husband. I love to have family and friends over. I do like to dabble in Jell-o from time to time. I am a big fan of simple and easy recipes that taste delicious. One of my goals is to learn how to decorate cakes. Anth and I both own KitchenAids which have become members of the family. I will let Anth introduce herself later but you should know she is the creative and more outgoing one when it comes to cooking. And for some odd reason her cookies always turn out better than mine.

We are excited to share our experiences and look forward to your comments and critiques.

2 comments:

Anth said...

I am so glad you specified ONE husband. Because one never knows with you.

AM said...

I've bookmarked your site and look forward to seeing what recipes you share!